"Starting a business is easy" A few things I took away with me from MIT Startup Bootcamp #sb2010

A few of the takeaways from the MIT Startup Bootcamp I attended on Saturday September 11 at the Kresge Auditorium.  There were all kinds of lessons within the speakers presentations.  I’ll write up more on that later.  For now these were some of the obvious ones:

Starting a business is easy

Growing a business is hard

Recruit only A-Players, because:

-          A-players “recruit” A-players

-          B-players hire C-players

-          C-players hire D-players

Three things that cause startups to fail (I made these the three F’s to remember them easily)

-          Founders ego

-          Focus strays

-          Funding, lack thereof

Posted via email from ken5m1th

No comments:

Post a Comment